La Bergeronnette is the second single-grape variety of Château Fleur Haut Gaussens. From a plot selected for the quality of its soil and its remarkable exposure. This wine reveals a beautiful purity and a great finesse. A light maturing in barrels brings a great complexity and the elegance expected by this single-grape variety.
2016, First Vintage and Great wine !
Beautiful color. The bouquet is fiery with notes of green pepper infusing the black fruit “punchy” and requires attention. The palate is medium-bodied with a sticky black fruit. There is a crispy acidity that guarantees a feeling of freshness and precision until the end. It is an excellent wine that will give a decade of pleasure to drink. » Aging protential: +/- : 10 years.
Serve at 15 ° to enjoy between 16 ° and 18 °, aeration of 15 to 20 minutes is recommended. It will be served on cured ham and charcuterie, roasted poultry and veal, paella and tapas, Goat Cheeses.
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Surface : 2ha
- Terroir : Argilo-calcaire
- Pruning : Double Guyot
- Grapes : 100% cabernet franc
- Average age of the vineyard : 6 years
- Vineyard management : Sustainable agriculture
- Vinification : Use of whole stalks. Smooth and short maceration. Slow vinification during more than 25 days at low temperature.
- Aging : 30% in new french oak barrels of 400 liters during 5 months
- Alcohol degrees : 13.5%
- Volume : 14 000 bottles / year