The “TERRE” cuvée has been created to pay respect to the biodiversity, the earth that surround us. The soil that awakens our senses. This wine has a beautiful deep colour. The nose develops aromas of ripe black fruit with a hint of wood. The mouth is round and silky with a lot of volume thanks to ripe and velvety tannins. There is a delicate note of minerality expressive of this atypical terroir. The long and suave finish is unrivalled. Ageing potential: +/- 10 years.
2015, a beautiful vintage
2015 is a dry vintage, hot at the start of the year, then cool when maturing. The vinification had to adapt to a more concentrated grape juice: pumping over was less frequent. The macerations were short so as not to harden the tannins.
This wine presents a superb purple color, dense and deep. The nose, elegant and harmonious, reveals aromas of blackberries and black fruits in harmony with toasted aromas.The mouth is round and silky with a lot of volume thanks to ripe and velvety tannins. There is a delicate note of expressive minerality of this atypical terroir. The long and suave finish is unequalled.
- Appellation : Bordeaux Supérieur
- Superficie : 30 ha
- Terroir : Limestone and Clay
- Pruning : Double Guyot
- Varietal : 90 % Merlot, 5 % Cabernet Sauvignon, 5 % Cabernet Franc
- Average vines age : 30 years
- Vineyard management : Sustainable agriculture – Certified HVE 3
- Harvest : Machine harvested, optimum maturity following two separate maturity analysis controls.
- Winemaking process : Cold pre-fermentation maceration, thermo-regulated stainless-steel vats, natural malolactic fermentation.
- Production : 20 000 bottles